SAHASRA KOTI NAAMA PARAYANAM
SRI MATHREY NAMAHA ||
Welcome to the Sahasra Koti Parayanam website. Sahasra Koti Parayanam means 1 Crore Lalitha Sahasranama chanting multiplied by the 1000 holy names of Sri Lalitha Devi to equal 1000 Crore naamaas – Sahasra Koti parayanam.
This maha parayanam is wholeheartedly supported by KANCHI MATAM, SRINGERI MATAM, SRI LA SRI KAMAKSHI SWAMIGAL, SRI DINAKARA SHARMA, SRI MADHURAMBIKANANDANATHA AVADHOOTHA SWAMIGAL SRI SURESH SHASTRIGAL AND THAMBRAAS. More details about our supporters can be found at the bottom of this webpage, including the Sri Mukhams from Kanchi Matam, Sringeri Matam and THAMBRAAS
WORLDWIDE PARAYANAM TALLY
Updated on the first Saturday of every month, this worldwide tally will keep devotees worldwide informed of the progress of our maha parayanam and the koti japam.
LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM WORLDWIDE TALLY, AS OF October 03, 2021
553662 parayanams completed. Target is 1 crore parayanams
( 55 crores 36 lakhs and 62 thousand naamas completed. Target is 1008 crore naamas)
CHANDI NAVAKSHARI WORLDWIDE TALLY FOR 2021, AS OF October 03, 2021
1,27,78,692 japams completed. Target is 1 crore japams by DECEMBER 31, 2021
MAHA SHODASHI WORLDWIDE TALLY FOR 2022, AS OF October 03, 2021
0 japams completed. Target is 1 crore japams by DECEMBER 31, 2022
KANCHI KAMAKSHI AMMAN TEMPLE
This Sahasra Koti parayanam will be conducted under the auspices of the most powerful Shakthi Peetam (of the 51 Shakthi Peetams), Kanchi Kamakshi Amman temple. Kanchi Kamakshi Amman temple is the “naabhisthaanam” of Devi and all the devathas derive their power from this naabhisthaanam.
DASA MAHAVIDYA PEETAM & SRI SOMASUNDARA SWAMIGAL
Sri Akhilandeswari Devi ordered Sri La Sri Somasundara Sivachariar Swamigal to start 1 crore (koti) Lalitha Sahasranamam maha parayanam (1000 crore naamaas) for loka kshemam. Somasundara Swamigal is the head of the Sri Dasa Mahavidya Peetam Trust, 8/15 Tharakeswari Nagar, 1st Street, Sembakkam, East Tambaram, Chennai 600 073 – WhatsApp number: +91 72990 51505 – and runs the Sri Raja Rajeshwari Temple. Somasundara Swamigal, a Self Realized Sri Vidya Guru, has been doing intense tapasya for the last 30+ years, practicing some of the most secretive mantras and prayogas.
MAHA SANKALPAM AND MAHA YAGYAM DETAILS
Sahasra Koti Naama Parayanam (1 CRORE TIMES LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM)
During this time of unprecedented turmoil in the world, Devi has ordained this Sahasra Koti parayanam to be conducted by Somasundara Sivachariar Swamigal for loka kshemam.
We intend to conduct purashcharanam rituals at the completion of every 100 crore naamaas, in the dasaamsha purashcharana vidhi as prescribed in the mantra shastras. For more details on the maha yagyams, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR to email@example.com
Koti Japam of Chandi Navakshari and Maha Shodashi Maha Mantras
Devi has also instructed Sri Vidya and Chandi upasakas to participate in a special maha sankalpam as indicated below.
– From January 1, 2021 till December 31, 2021, chant 1008 times or more (10 japa malas or more) DAILY of CHANDI NAVAKSHARI moola mantra. She wants koti japam (1 crore times japam of Chandi Navakshari) to be completed by December 31, 2021.
– From January 1, 2022 till December 31, 2022, chant 1008 times or more (10 japa malas or more) DAILY of MAHA SHODASHI moola mantra. She wants koti japam (1 crore times japam of Maha Shodashi) to be completed by December 31, 2022.
If you are initiated into Chandi Navakshari mantra and/or Maha Shodashi mantra and if you would like to participate in these special maha sankalpams, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number with country code. One of our religious volunteers will contact you to discuss further.
We intend to conduct purashcharanam rituals after the completion of the koti japam of Chandi Navakshari mantra and after the completion of the koti japam of Maha Shodashi mantra, in the dasaamsha purashcharana vidhi as prescribed in the mantra shastras. For more details on the maha yagyams, please send an email to email@example.com OR to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAUNCH OF SAHASRA KOTI PARAYANAM
The Maha Sankalpam puja for this Sahasra Koti parayanam as well as the launch of this Sahasra Koti Parayanam happened on the auspicious Pournami day of December 29, 2020. You can listen to the Maha Sankalpam audio by clicking the link below or download it –
Devotees can listen to the Maha Sankalpam audio once and then start the parayanam. Individual sankalpam MUST BE for loka kshemam ONLY. If you need help doing the individual sankalpam, please follow the below audio and repeat after the acharya to do your individual sankalpam –
Devotees CANNOT COMBINE some other temple’s sankalpam or some other sankalpam with this Sahasra Koti parayanam sankalpam. If you are already chanting Lalitha Sahasranama parayanam daily as a Nithya puja or for some other purpose or sankalpam, you should do this Sahasra Koti parayanam related chanting SEPARATELY over and above what you are already doing. You CANNOT COMBINE any other sankalpam with this parayanam.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All sincere devotees can participate in this Sahasra Koti parayanam, as instructed specifically by Devi, regardless of whether the devotee has Sri Vidya Panchadasi upadesham or not.
It is more powerful to do the parayanam while observing a strict vegetarian diet WITHOUT garlic and preferably, without onion. If you cannot avoid garlic at all, please EITHER wait for 2 to 5 hours, brush your teeth and take bath before doing the parayanam OR finish your parayanam early in the morning before you eat anything and then continue on for the rest of the day.
How can you chant?
- Individual parayanam: You can do individual parayanam by following the step-by-step procedure outlined later in this web page. You can do the individual parayanam at your house.
- Group parayanam: You can do group parayanam at different people’s houses or at the temple. Please target to do a minimum of a koti naama parayanam (10,008 times Lalitha Sahasranama parayanam) as a group or multiple koti parayanams for this sahasra koti maha parayanam.
Step-by-step procedure for parayanam
You can choose to do the parayanam in the “Upasana Maargam” or “Regular Parayanam”.
Regardless of upasana maargam or regular parayanam, please start your parayanam by listening to the MAHA SANKALPAM AUDIO just once at the very beginning. Then please repeat your individual sankalpam for loka kshemam by following the acharya in the individual sankalpam audio, INDIVIDUAL SANKALPAM AUDIO. You chant the individual sankalpam audio at the beginning of your upasana or on a daily basis. it will take you 2 minutes to do this individual sankalpam. Then, chant Lalitha Sahasranamam. Offer naivedyam to Devi after finishing your daily parayanam.
Below are the steps to follow for participating in this Sahasra Koti parayanam.
REGULAR PARAYANAM / NON-UPASANA MAARGAM
You can chant as many times Lalitha Sahasranamam as you want on a daily basis.
DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR PARAYANA COUNT, SO THAT IT IS INCLUDED AS PART OF THIS SAHASRA KOTI PARAYANAM, IS EXPLAINED FURTHER DOWN IN THIS WEB PAGE.
Considered much more powerful than any regular parayanam, upasana maargam consists of the following 3 steps:
FIRST STEP: Do 108 times parayanam: Chant Lalitha Sahasranamam 108 times to complete laksha naama parayanam (108 times LS chanting x 1000 naamas = 1,08,000 naamas).
You can complete 108 times Lalitha Sahasranama parayanam in –
– 45 days or earlier than 45 days, by chanting 3 or more times daily.
– 108 days or earlier than 108 days, by chanting 1 time (once) or more daily.
SECOND STEP: Do 1,008 times parayanam: Chant Lalitha Sahasranamam 1,008 times to complete dasa laksha naama or 10 lakhs parayanam (1008 times LS chanting x 1000 naamas = 10,08,000 naamas).
You can complete 1008 times Lalitha Sahasranama parayanam in –
– 216 days or earlier than 216 days, by chanting 5 times or more daily
– 365 days or earlier than 365 days, by chanting 3 times or more daily
THIRD STEP: Do 10,008 times parayanam: Chant Lalitha Sahasranamam 10,008 times to complete koti naama or koti / crore parayanam (10,008 times LS chanting x 1000 naamas = 1,00,08,000 naamas).
You can complete 10,008 times Lalitha Sahasranama parayanam in –
– less than 3 years, by chanting 12 times or more daily
– less than 3 years and 6 months, by chanting 9 times or more daily
– less than 4 years and 6 months, by chanting 6 times or more daily
DETAILS ON how you can update your parayana count, so that it is included as part of this Sahasra Koti parayanam, IS EXPLAINED FURTHER DOWN IN THIS WEB PAGE.
PUJAS TO BE DONE AFTER COMPLETION OF 108, 1008 AND 10,008 PARAYANAMS
After you complete chanting 108 times, 1008 times and 10,008 times, please offer maha naivedyam to Devi.
After maha naivedyam has been offered, please do Bala puja, Suvasini puja and Brahmana puja the next day or day after. All 3 pujas must be done on the same day, if possible. Your temple priest or your family elders can help you do these 3 pujas or explain the procedure. If you are not able to get the guidance, then please send us an email to email@example.com with your mobile phone number and one of our religious volunteers will call you to explain.
After completing the above 3 pujas, please offer Guru Dakshina to Devi, as She is your Guru for this maha parayanam. You can offer Guru Dakshina at the nearby Devi temple or online.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME SAHASRA KOTI PARAYANAM?
- Complete the Commitment/Registration Form below–
2. Join our Telegram group without fail. ALL important announcements will be made only in the Telegram group. DO NOT FORWARD ANY IRRELEVANT MESSAGES IN THE TELEGRAM GROUP, INCLUDING RELIGIOUS MESSAGES.
Please join our Telegram group ONLY after completing the Commitment Form.
Below is the link to join our Telegram group –
HOW TO INSTALL TELEGRAM APP IN YOUR PHONE
3. To Install: Telegram app in IOS click here
4. To Install: Telegram app in Android OS click here
5. If installing Telegram app for the first time per above points, register your phone number on Telegram app, so that the app is now active on your phone.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PARAYANAM COUNT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS SAHASRA KOTI PARAYANAM?
Please update your Individual/Group parayanam count using the below tracker link to access the Google Form, called the PARAYANA COUNT TRACKER.
Please update your Individual or Group parayanam count in the PARAYANA COUNT TRACKER preferably daily or weekly.
CLICK THE PARAYANAM TRACKER / GOOGLE FORM LINK HERE to update your Individual or Group parayanam count preferably daily or weekly.
PLEASE ALSO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PARAYANAM COUNT IN A SEPARATE NOTEBOOK FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for clarifications before emailing the volunteers.
Please email us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT TO THIS SAHASRA KOTI NAAMA PARAYANAM
– Kanchi Matam, with the blessings of His Holiness Shankaracharya Jagadguru Sri Sri Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamigal Mahasannidhanam. Click here to see the Sri Mukham (letter of support) from the Kanchi Matam.
– Sringeri Matam, with the blessings of His Holiness Shankaracharya Jagadguru Sri Sri Bharathi Teertha Mahasannidhanam and His Holiness Sri Vidhusekhara Bharati Mahaswami. Click here to see the Sri Mukham (letter of support) from the Sringeri Matam.
– Shree Kamakshi Kaingarya Trust, with the blessings of the great siddha purush, His Holiness Sri La Sri Kamakshi Swamigal, considered as the “saakshaath swaroopam” of Sri Kamakshi Amman. Sri Kamakshi Swamigal is the Atma Sishya of revered Kanchi Maha Periyavaa and is a Jeevan Muktha. Swamigal established the 108 Shakthi Peetam temple called the Swarna Kamakshi Temple, in the shape of Swasthika around the main Shree Swarna Kamakshi Devi Temple at Mangalapuri in the year 2014
Sri Maha Meru Trust, with the blessings of Sri Sri Madhurambikanandanatha Brahmasri Saraswathi Avadhootha Swamigal
– Sri Dinakara Sharma, a great Sri Vidya Guru and a walking encyclopedia of Sri Vidya upasana.
Sri Suresh Shastrigal, Sthanikar (hereditary priest) at Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple and a great Sri Vidya upasakar.
Click Here to find Sri Mukham (letter of support) support from THAMBRAAS
May Goddess Jagadamba Sri Kamakshi Parabhattarika’s blessings be with you.
SRI MATHREY NAMAHA ||